Boiler Servicing & Repair
A faulty boiler can be very dangerous and also cost alot more to run, this is why you should have your boiler regularly serviced by a professional engineer.
One of the biggest risks of faulty gas appliances is Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, this gas can be very difficult to detect with it being odourless, tasteless and invisible, Often referred to as a silent killer. Common symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are: headaches, dizziness, breathlessness, nausea, collapse and falling unconscious.
An annual service is highly recommended and will consist of at least the following checks:
- Visual inspection for any broken parts or wear and tear
- Check the flue (internal and external)
- Check the operating pressure and heat input
- Check case seals form an effective seal
- Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components (burner, heat exchanger, main injector, spark / sensor probe)
- Boiler fired safely to identify any working faults
- Boiler parts cleaned, if necessary
- A service report showing everything the engineer has done