[title size=”1″ content_align=”left” style_type=”default” sep_color=”” class=”” id=””]Central Heating Power Flushing[/title][fusion_text]A clean and well maintened central heating system has nany benefits including:
- more even heat distribution throughout the property
- improved overall energy savings
- lower household bills
- increased system reliability
- extended system life
How do I know if my system needs a power flush?
Typical problems that power flushing can solve include:
- Uneven heating, radiators cold at the top
- Does it take a long time for system to warm up?
- Are one or more radiators cold at the bottom?
- Do radiators need frequent bleeding?
- Is the boiler noisy?
If your central heating system shows any of these symptoms a power flush could help, Give us a call and we’ll arrange to come and investigate and see whether power flushing is required.[/fusion_text]